Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Will The Rivalry Continue?

After drinking my favorite cup of brewed coffee, I hastily grab the mouse to click the link leading to my very much-awaited outcome of the game which I first learned in 1985. My heart was filled with suspense that only a glimpse of the scoreboard seemed sufficient to satisfy my craving to see another victory.


It was 103 - 84 triumph of the Boston Celtics against the Oklahoma City Thunders. I just can't explain what I felt. The win gave my favorite team a win-loss record of 56-19.


Although, the Celts are just running third in the Eastern Conference, I really don't mind about it. What I know is that once all the players get healthy come playoff time, this team will be almost unbeatable! No more homecourt advantage against the Magic, even against the Cavs.


Inspite of being tagged as the underdog, I have a strong sense that they will bring home the bacon again!


Indeed, the impending confrontation of the Celtics and the Lakers in the finals this year can just be regarded as a continuation of their never-ending battle for supremacy in a game called basketball!


No comments:

Latest News About Gadgets – TechCrunch

Latest News About Social Media – TechCrunch

Epic Gardening Tips and Advices